Sunday, February 12, 2012

Movin' on up...stairs


Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! I am finally away from the women's department. If only I could say I escaped from the hell hole, but at least I will be away from the majority of women customers and their small talk and stupid questions and stupid comments and stupid life stories and their... stupidity. So I might be a little sexist against my own sex, but really? Who doesn't hate women once in awhile? Plus, they're the ones who offend me first...most of the time.

Starting tomorrow I will be working in the mens department. So toothless men and ESL folks, come on up! Bring it on because I've come up with a pretty good plan for when they try to hit on me. I am picking out a mannequin, naming him Carlos, and he will be my "lover." Hey, the lady mannequins seemed to like me. The only way this won't work is if "Polamalu's cousin" makes another appearance. I think he could out crazy me anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment