Wednesday, August 18, 2010

California Dreaming or Stuck in PA?

So I have challenged the Fates in what is probably the most ridiculous and possibly worst life decision I've made. Most people already know about this, but I feel as though putting it writing is more official. So thus begins my battle with fate.... I watch far too much Lost.

My friend Heather likes LA. She likes it so much that she needs little pale old me to join her out there. I don't know if I want to since I seem to be more of an east coast girl with the hip styles I wear and I don't wish every girl could be a California girl (Gurl?) We're all unique, ya know! Anyway... I have come up with the perfect challenge to see if it is truly my destiny to don the daisy dukes with the bikini on top. If she goes on The Price Is Right and makes it to the showcase showdown, I have no choice but to go on the run, drive in the sun, look out for number one and scream "California, here I come!" If she/ fate fails at this test, I must abide and remain here where all the leaves are brown and the sky is grey.

I'm still not sure whether this is a fantastic idea or if I'm still living in the land of Lost (not the one with dinosaurs... although, that'd be sweet too).

2 comments:

  1. I think it should be "california, here I come!" no matter what. You know it would be better then pittsburgh and you can always go back to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always come back to visit... but if I crash and burn out there, I'm stuck. Without a VW bus even. Thus the dilemma.

    ReplyDelete