Saturday, August 21, 2010

A call to arms, Smurf Army!

Let me just that I Hate Avatar. That's right, James Cameron's "masterpiece" can kiss my Fern Gully loving ass. It was too long, I did not care about any of the characters and it was basically just Fern Gully, Pocahontas and Dances with Wolves gang banging a smurf... for 3 HOURS. I want my dollar back. Yes, I only paid a dollar to see it, but it is the principle of the matter. That is three hours of my life that I can not get back. Unless James Cameron decides to "revolutionize" something else and accidentally creates a time machine. Even though more than likely we would only be able to travel back in time to when the machine was built. So he needs to find a way to add on three hours of my life. I feel he owes me that... or at least a dollar.

So now here comes one of my ridiculous ideas. To everyone who hated Avatar, please send James Cameron a smurf doll or picture of a smurf (because smurfs are cooler than giant blue people). They can be found online, on ebay or at your local collectible store (which is scary considering I grew up with these things). You may attach a note if you like, but please don't make it threatening or profane. However, please refer to James Cameron as "Gargamel." This is a call to arms, Smurf Army! Attack!

I found two addresses for him...

3201 Retreat Ct,
Malibu. CA 90265
USA

919 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment