Friday, March 4, 2011

I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen.


Thank you, Charlie Sheen. I don't know if you've been my muse or what the hell is going on, but I have been in a crazy writing mood lately. Mayhaps part of the reason is I want to dish out as many posts as I can so I can link to them on facebook using Charlie Sheen quotes to entice people to read them before they get buried in the pop culture graveyard (as long as old Charlie boy doesn't go with them). Usually when I work so many days straight, I go into a bottomless void of depression and do incredibly stupid things. But now over the past couple days, I sit down in front of my laptop and type my little heart out. And the only thing that seems to correlate with this new-found inspiration is Charlie Sheen's mental breakdown/ drug binge/ media circus/ being a total, bitchin' rockstar from Mars. So maybe I am still a little bit disconnected from people... and reality, but you can't understand my mind. And you never will. So, thank you, sir, for being who you are... with your tiger blood and adonis DNA

So, here are a few of my favorite WINNING things:





No comments:

Post a Comment